Thursday, June 5, 2008

Read at your own risk, this is pretty gross.

Why, oh why?

There is a person I know (name withheld to protect the disgusting) who absolutely can not bring herself to flush the toilet after using it. What is the thinking behind such a habit?

After seven years of marriage, my husband has yet to see, smell or experience in any way the remnants of my bodily excretions (ew, I feel dirty after typing that, let me go wash my hands...ok, I'm back.) Why would you want to share the "fruits of your labor" with the world? Maybe there are folks out there who would be interested in seeing it, but not me!

Maybe she doesn't realize that you're SUPPOSED to flush! When I was little, I thought there was a witch in the toilet that would come up and pinch your butt if you stayed there too long. (Don't ask me where I got such a thought. It sure made me quick, though.) We could all use more imaginary monsters in our lives, don't you think?

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

Oh my goodness. Mine wasn't a witch but an old man with very long fingernails. I flushed without even turning around I was so scared of him.