Tuesday, June 17, 2008

An unfortunate event

Last night, my dearly beloved was swooping in for a tender kiss when our feet collided and his Ginsu toes hacked a little piece of my middle toe off! He dutifully rushed into the bathroom for first aid and wrapped my poor unsuspecting toe in a bandaid, causing it to look like a pig in a blanket. My toe is so ashamed he won't even let himself be seen in public, causing me to wear big, clonky shoes in the 95 degree weather. Thanks a lot, clumsy toes! (That would be you, Steven).

Homework: Try googling "toenails" and see what kind of weird creatures inhabit our planet.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh dear. What is it with men and their toenails? I've been gouged before too. Baby fingernails are the worst though. They're razor sharp because they're so thin.
Hope you're back in your sandals soon!