Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mom's Chicken

Best-ever baked chicken, folks...

Chicken pieces (bone-in is best for this)
Lawry's Seasoned Salt
McCormick's Lemon Pepper
Accent Flavor Enhancer

Preheat oven to 350. Rinse chicken. Place in glass baking dish. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with all seasonings. Use your own judgment here, but I'm pretty liberal with the spices. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for one hour, then remove foil and bake one more hour.

So good, I promise. I've never wanted to just gnaw on the bones like a hungry dog before, but they're about that good.

3 comments:

Ice Cream said...

It sounds too easy to be true, but I'm all for easy.

Anonymous said...

I will have to give this a try, sounds easy and yummy. Are chicken thighs good for this?

Unknown said...

yup, chicken pieces of all kinds work well in this. you can even use boneless, though of course you would have to reduce the cooking times.