Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Doing all I can

Lots of folks have told me how strong I am and how my faith is so secure during all of this troubling ordeal.

The truth is that I am not strong at all.  I feel like I'm barely holding on.

The truth is that no matter what healthy foods I eat, vitamins I take or things I give up to help me have a "healthy" pregnancy, nothing will change this diagnosis and prognosis except God.

The truth is that there is absolutely nothing that I can do for my daughter, except pray for her and ask others to do the same.

So that's what I do.  I ask everyone who will listen to me for a second to pray.  I try to be a good mom to Katharine, a good wife to Steven, though I do feel like I'm failing in both since my thoughts are elsewhere.  I do know that if I didn't have my family backing me up this would be near impossible.

The family.  Steven, Katharine, Sarah and Rebecca in the belly.
Print us out, put us on your fridge, share us with your friends and family and church groups.
PLEASE pray for us.  That's all we can do.

1 comment:

Becky faber said...

Continuing to pray for you guys ����