in no particular order:
- my parents, for raising me with love and discipline
- my mother- and father-in-law, for having an amazing son and welcoming me into their family
- my siblings (my own and my in-laws), for laughter and friendship
- my church, for being an extended family
- my job, for the means to provide for my family
- my husband, who loves me in spite of my many flaws
- my daughter, who is a constant joy and blessing
- my Faith in God, without which I would be lost in every sense of the word.
I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for?