Janet sort of tagged me for the 7 Random Facts Meme.
And the rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Facts About Me
1. I don't like people. I would rather stab myself in the eye with a toothpick than have to make small talk. Yes, I know I'm a preacher's wife and people are my occupation. The fact remains.
2. I'm afraid of the dark. I have a bedtime ritual that includes checking the closet for boogity men and looking under the bed for monsters. Yes, I'm 20 whatever and sleep with a night light. Skeered and unashamed, that's me.
3. My biggest crush of all time (well, besides my husband, of course *gosh*) is Gene Kelly. *sigh* He's still the man.
4. When I met my husband, I was getting ready to go to flight school. Incidentally, the school I was headed to was the same one that taught the 911 terrorists how to fly...
5. ...Someday I hope to learn to fly. I no longer want to be a commercial pilot (see #1) but would still love to fly a crop duster or other small plane. Wouldn't that be the greatest job?
6. My dad wanted to name me Anwar Sadat. He was assassinated two days before I was born (um, that would be Mr. Sadat, not my dad) and my dad had a lot of respect for him. Thank God I was a girl.
7. I hate my "real" job at the doctor's office with the hot, hot heat of a thousand suns. Anybody looking for a slightly grumpy, pleasantly plump secretary?
I'm going to copy Janet and suggest that Karla and Steve give this meme a glance. Other than that, tag, you're it to the the whole blogspot atmosphere.