Yesterday at Wal-Mart I put my hand into something smelly. It was in the chicken. It was kinda like...It smelled like...Well, let me put it this way. If the bloody flux has a smell, this is it. The smell is STILL on my hand after numerous hand washings and I just can't take it...Note to all readers: When in Memphis, avoid the poultry case.
I had a dream. No, this was a real dream. A dream where there were hundreds of people standing in a room together, counting down to some great event. Five...4...3...2...1...and then Steven woke me up. So here is the question: Was my waking up the "great event?" And if so, how cool is the human brain that we can know the exact time we'll be woken? Or (and this is surely more likely) did Steven interrupt what was going to be some profound pronouncement, like the meaning of life? Darn you, Steve!
Now that you're all sufficiently lulled, this is a meme! HAHAHAHAHA! And if you're reading this, you're tagged! HAHAHAHAHA!
Retiredandcrazy sneakily gave me this to do, and so I am sneakily handing it off to you.
This is the "seven things" meme. 7 things I plan to do before I die, 7 things I do now, 7 things I can’t do, 7 things that attract me to the opposite sex, 7 things I say most often and 7 celebrities I admire.
7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Have kids
2. Visit the Holy Land (though I'm more than a little nervous about this)
3. Celebrate my 100th anniversary with Steve
4. See the giant redwoods
5. Save someone's life
6. Adopt a dog
7. Adopt a child
7 things I do now
1. Remember every stupid thing I've ever said
2. Cook and bake up a storm
3. Hate my job
4. Teach kids Sunday School (and love it)
5. Drive too fast
6. Work too hard
7. Get paid too little
7 things I can’t do
1. Play the piano (d'oh)
2. Talk in front of more than two people without blushing
3. Wait til we move back to Michigan
4. Throw things away
5. Hold my niece and nephews :(
6. Stop checking my email
7. Go to the circus (can't stand the clowns)(or the imprisoned animals, but that's another story)
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Big hands (to hold me)
2. Blue eyes (to stare at me)
3. Cleanliness (to combat my packrattiness)
7 things I say most often
1. Is it 4:30 yet?
2. I don't want to go to work today.
3. Hello, can I help you?
4. Mr. Brown says...
5. Dear God
6. Good Lord
7. God help us
7 celebrities I admire
(these are all because of incredible talent, I know nothing of their personal lives)
1. Kurt Vonnegut
2. Roald Dahl
3. Stephen King
4. Shel Silverstein
5. John Steinbeck
6. Alton Brown
7. Tim Burton
You're tagged, dang it! Get to work!