Friday, May 29, 2009

So it's been a crappy couple of days...

...which is why I haven't been around. I've got a post or two (or twenty) brewing, so I'll be back in a bit.

I just want to say thanks to the old man at Wal-Mart who restored my faith in the human race this afternoon. Sometimes I think God puts people in our path with the right words at the right time.

Thanks, God.

---

It's time to let Mr. Jim go. He is steadily declining. He's getting more and more confused and they're transferring him to a rehab center (which he despises). Please pray that he'll die peacefully, painlessly and with dignity.

2 comments:

Marian Dean said...

God's grace be with you Sarah, as you let your dear friend depart this world.
Thoughts and prayers for you.
Love Granny

Woman in a Window said...

There's no easy way but peace is always something to pray (or for me, hope) on. My best. xo